Water dept. announces important documents for renters

Before water services will be provided to your residence the following documents are needed: 

-    An Official Rental Agreement

(Including Your Name & Move-In Date)

-    Landlord’s Name & Contact Information

A water deposit will not be accepted until all the above documents are supplied to the City of Mansfield Water Department.

City Hall Management